Criteria for Funds
Hardship Fund - CLOSED
- For those still experiencing financial hardship due to 15th March
- Up to $5,000 per family/household.
- Must have been present at or around the Mosques during the attacks.
- For those children of the deceased or bullet injured who were aged
18 or under at 15th March (this includes children born in 2019).
- For the purposes of supporting post-school education or training.
- Up to $15,000 per child, with a maximum of $5,000 per year of
study or training.
- Can be used for fees (invoices will need to be submitted) or living
costs whilst studying or training (proof of course attendance must
- Can be accessed at any time once the child has left secondary school.
- Can be used overseas.
Community Support Fund
- For community organisations or individuals:
- To support Youth Development.
- To support long-term community recovery and wellbeing.
- To help build community capacity and engagement.
All applications should be made to: